The “CH376S USB read/write module” has a CH376S chip on-board which does most of the hard work for you. All you have to do is send the module some commands from the Arduino and the CH376S chip will do the rest. You can communicate with the module in three different ways: Parallel communication SPI communication and Serial (UART) communication.
Electronic Parts, Module
CH376 USB Host Interface Module
- The CH376 chip internal curing FAT file system, file operation is simple, fast,
- Support U disk, USB hard disk, USB flash drive and USB card reader, USB storage device
- Standard Capacity SD card support, high capacity HC-SD card as well as protocol-compatible MMC, TF card
- Support a variety of communication interfaces: 8-bit parallel, SPI interface and asynchronous serial
- Compatibility: Equipment manner compatible with CH372 compatible host with CH375