- The CS4344 family members (CS4344, CS4345, and CS4348) are complete, digital stereo to analog output systems, including interpolation, multibit D/A conversion and output analog filtering in a 10-pin package.
- CS4344 Family supports large audio data interface. Individual devices can only fail in the supported interface.
- The CS4344 family is based on a multibit delta modulator with a linear analogue low pass filter.
- This family also includes auto-speed mode to detect sample rate and master clock ratio as automatic selecting sampling rate 2 kHz and 200 kHz.
- This is a test design board for separating the CS4344 Ic.
- The CS4344 is a complete digital stereo to analogue output systems including interpolation, multibit D/A conversion and output analogue filtering in a 10-pin package.
- The CS4344 has an I2S interface.
SDIN: Serial Audio data input
SCLK: external serial clock input
L RCK: left and right clock input to determine which channels the left or right of the current activity in the serial audio data line
MCLK: master clock, the clock source for modulator and a digital filter