An MB102 830 Points Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components
Electrical, Electrical & Mechanical, Equipment & Instruments, Tools
MB-102 Breadboard (830 Points, Transparent)
- Mb102 Bread Board
- 830 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
- Distribution Holes: 200
- Terminal Holes: 630
- Material: ABS
- Length (mm): 165
- Width (mm): 55
- Height (mm): 10
- Weight (gm): 95
- Shipment Weight: 0.1kg
- Shipment Dimensions: (22x9x2)cm
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.