Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Electronic Parts, Module, OLED Display Module
TM1637 Clock Display Module14 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-0000072,700 Ks
- Ease to use.
- Ease of multiplexing.
- Can use as a 4 digit display unit.
- Can use as a clock display.
- DIY clock project.
- 4 digit display unit.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- The counter project using 7 segment display.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
- Electronic Parts, Development Board, ESPRESSIF(ESP)
ESP32 Development Board with SIM800L V1.3out of stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-00002325,110 Ks
- Wi-Fi mode: Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station/P2P
- Security mechanism: WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
- Encryption type: AES/RSA/ECC/SHA
- Firmware upgrade: UART download/OTA（Through network/host to download and write firmware）
- Software development: Support cloud server development /SDK for user firmware development
- Networking protocol: IPv4、IPv6、SSL、TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- User configuration: AT + Instruction set, cloud server, android/iOSapp
- OS: FreeRTOS
- Electronic Parts, Module, LCD Display Module
16×2 Character LCD Display Module + I2C Expander Module (Green)Electronic Parts, Module, LCD Display Module
16×2 Character LCD Display Module + I2C Expander Module (Green)out of stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-0000177,000 Ks
- Arduino IIC/I2C interface was developed to reduce the IO port usage on Arduino board
- I2C adapter allows flexibility in connections
- I2C Reduces the overall wirings
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on the green background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Electronic Parts, Development Board, Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 Programming Development BoardElectronic Parts, Development Board, Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 Programming Development Board5 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-00060719,800 Ks
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Onboard temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support