PIL5K pure sine wave low frequency power 5000 watt inverter charger is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
Prostar 5000 watt inverter charger is capable of producing 110Vac/120Vac/220Vac/230Vac. It will work virtually anywhere in the world, with the ability to auto detect 50 or 60 hz.
The built-in AC battery charger allows for you to use your existing grid power to maintain a charge on your batteries.
Kill your power bill and save the earth with this inverter charger. Use this inverter in your coach bus RV, large toy hauler or fifth wheel. It will provide you with plenty of power for your mobile home, boat house or yacht.
Product Features & Benefits
- 5000W max continuous power
- Pure sine wave
- 48 Volt DC inverter
- Built-in isolation transformer
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- LED indicator green/red that monitors ready/fault
- Isolated ground neutral
- Cold start function
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Cooling fan operation thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- AC Charging current max. 60A to meet client requirements for fast charging
- Adjustable AC charging voltage to adapt to different type of batteries
- Adjustable AC charging current to meet different capacity of batteries
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto re-start while AC is recovering
Power Inverter connect to Solar Power
A typical power inverter device or circuit requires a relatively stable DC power source capable of supplying enough current for the intended power demands of the system. The input voltage depends on the design and purpose of the inverter. Examples include:
- 12 V DC, for smaller consumer and commercial inverters that typically run from a rechargeable 12 V lead acid battery or automotive electrical outlet.
- 24, 36 and 48 V DC, which are common standards for home energy systems.
Power Inverter Package Information