It is called Photosensitive film or Photographic film or PCB mask also known as dry film. This sheet is used to produce high quality PCB tracks in a simple and clean way. Just stick it on top of the PCB, it will become a sensitive circuit board. Next, expose the pcb with the film to UV light source (the sunlight for example) and you will have the required tracks impressed on the pcb.
Electrical & Mechanical, Equipment & Instruments, Tools
UV Photosensitive Dry Film (30cmx500cmx38µm)
- High resolution: pattern is clear after exposure.
- Excellent adhesion : excellent adhesion to almost all surfaces.
- Excellent hole-cover and anti-plating ability.
- Suitable for plating, hole covering and the etching process, perfect for pcb, stick it on top of the pcb, it will become a sensitive circuit board.
- The dry film can be used in the most ordinary plating solution, no wrinkle, no discoloration