How to choose the time range:
After setting the parameter values in the mode selection interface, select the time range by short pressing the STOP key.
XXX. decimal point in bit, time range: 1 second ~999 sec.
XX.X decimal point in ten places, time range: 0.1 seconds ~99.9 seconds.
X.X.X. the decimal point is bright. The time range is 1 minutes ~999 minutes.
For example, if you want to set OP to 3.2 seconds, move the decimal point to ten bits, and the digital tube displays 3.2.
OP lead time, CL disconnection time, LOP cycle number (1 to 999 times, “—” represents infinite cycle).
These parameters are independent of each other, but each pattern shares these parameters, for example, in the P1.1 setting the pass time OP is 5 seconds, the user wants to switch to the P1.2 mode, then the OP will be 5 seconds when the corresponding parameters are set into the P1.2;
At the main interface (display 000), short press SET button will display OP (CL, LOP) and the corresponding time XXX;
If there is only OP (for example, mode P1.1, P1.2, P1.3) in the pattern, then the short SET key will only show OP and the corresponding time.
If there are OP, CL and LOP (for example, mode P3.1, P3.2) in the pattern, the short pressing of SET key will display OP and corresponding time, CL and corresponding time, LOP and corresponding times;
After setting up the mode, you can easily view the parameters set in the current mode by short pressing the SET key in the main interface, which is very convenient.
How to set parameters
1. first, determine the working mode of the relay.
2. according to the working mode of the relay, when the main interface is on the main interface, it will flicker the current working mode (the default P1.1 mode), and then enter the main interface, and “long press SET key” into the mode selection interface after 2 seconds, and select the mode to set by short press UP and DOWN keys (P1.1~P-4).
3. after selecting the mode to set up (for example, P3.2) set the corresponding parameters by the SET key, the parameters to be set will flicker (OP conduction time, CL break time, LOP cycle times (“-” for infinite cycle)), adjust the parameter values through UP, DOWN, support long press (fast increase or decrease) and short press ( Add or reduce 1 units); set a good parameter value, by short press STOP key to select the decimal point position, select the time range (the corresponding time 0.1 seconds ~999 minutes); short press SET key, set the next parameter of the current mode, the process is the same.
4. set the parameters of the selected mode, after the long press SET key 2 seconds loosened, the current set pattern will flicker, and then return to the main interface, setting the parameters successfully, very simple!
Main interface: relay does not work state display “000” (no decimal point), relay working state with decimal point, very clear!
Mode selection interface: long press SET key to enter, after setting up, long press SET button to exit, return to the main interface, very simple!
STOP key function extension
Relay enabled mode:
1. ON:OP conduction
2. OFF: the relay is forbidden to turn on and is always closed.
In the main interface, press STOP button to achieve the switch between ON and OFF. The current state will blink and then return to the main interface. (this function is emergency stop function, one key disconnects closed relay).
1. C-L sleep mode: five minutes, no operation, digital tube automatic closing display, normal operation of the program;
2. O-d normal mode: digital tube always opens and displays.
Press the STOP button for 2 seconds to loosen it and achieve the switch between C-L and O-d status. The current state will flicker and return to the main interface.