This module is a simple MP3 player device based on high quality MP3 audio chip MH3028M.
It can support MP3 and WAV file formats with sampling frequencies ranging from 8kHz to 48kHz. On-board TF card slot, so you can insert a micro SD card that stores audio files.
MCU can send commands to module through UART port to control MP3 playback status, such as switching songs, changing volume and playback mode.
You can also debug the module from USB to UART module. It is compatible with Arduino/AVR/ARM/PIC
YX5300 Mp3 Music Player Module
- Voice Broadcasting of Vehicle Navigation
- Highway transportation inspection and toll station voice prompt
- Voice prompts for safety inspection of railway stations and bus stations
- Voice prompt of electric power, communication and financial business hall
- Verify the voice prompt in and out of the vehicle passage
- Voice prompt of frontier inspection channel of public security
- Voice notice for safe driving of electric sightseeing car
- Automatic alarm of mechanical and electrical equipment failure
- Fire sound alarm prompt
- Support sampling frequency (kHz):8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48
- Support file format:MP3/WAV
- Support Micro SD card, Micro SDHC Card
- 30 class adjustable volume
- UART TTL serial control playback mode, baud rate is 9600bps
- Power supply can be 3.2 ~ 5.2VDC
- Size:43mm x 25mm
Supported sampling frequency (kHz):8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48
Support file format:MP3/WAV
Support Micro SD card, Micro SDHC Card
Level 30 class adjustable volume
UART TTL serial port control play mode, baud rate is 9600bps
The power supply can be 3.3V/5V TTL
Compatible with Arduino UNO/Leonardo/Mega2560/DUE
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.