- Build your own working oscilloscope for your bench! This is a DIY kit, so basic welding skills are required for assembly.
- DSO Shell (DSO150) has similar bandwidth to the DSO138 kit, but has made significant improvements to design, assembly and operation.
- A major difference is the DSO Shell comes with a complete molded plastic case. The panels are flexible for easy installation and modification by the user. A rotary encoder has also been added to make setting parameters fast and painless.
- The sensitivity of DSO Shell has been improved compared to DSO138. DSO shell is capable of 5mV/div to 20V/div.
- Apart from a few through-hole components, the motherboard is fully assembled. It is factory tested before shipping to ensure your kit will work as intended.
- IMPORTANT: A DC 9V input power supply is required. DO NOT EXCEED 10V! If you are using a wall wart, test the actual output before powering your oscilloscope. It will permanently damage your oscilloscope to use higher voltages!
- Detailed assembly instructions, troubleshooting guide and diagram are provided.
Equipment & Tools, Tools
DSO150 DIY Oscilloscope
- 2.4 inch LCD screen with 240×320 pixels
- 1 measurement channel
- Sampling rate: 1 Mbps
- Analogue bandwidth: 200 Khz
- Vertical sensitivity: 5 mV/div – 20V/Div
- Time base: 10 µs/Div – 500 s/Div
- Input voltage (channel): 50V max
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Input voltage (power supply): 8-10 V DC
- Input current (power supply): 120 mA @ 9V
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.