Stepper motors are great motors for position control. They can be found in desktop printers, plotters, 3d printers, CNC milling machines, and anything else requiring precise position control. Steppers are a special segment of brushless motors. They are purposely built for high-holding torque. This high-holding torque gives the user the ability to incrementally “step” to the next position. This results in a simple positioning system that doesn’t require an encoder. This makes stepper motor controllers very simple to build and use.
Electrical & Mechanical, Electrical, Motor
NEMA17 Stepper Motor (17HS8401)
- The use of advanced technology reduces noise.
- Reduced automatic errors caused by the use of reduction gears.
- Made of high quality alloy material, durable and long service.
- The motor adopt 4 pin cable outlet method, easy to connect.
- Widely used in printers, surveillance equipment, textile / packaging machinery and stage lighting
- Model : 17HS8401
- Step Angle :1.8
- Motor Frame Size : 41.5mm * 41.5mm * 47mm (Length*Width *Height )
- Shaft : 22mm(Length) 5mm(Diameter)
- Outlet way : 4Pin plug line
- General Specification:
- Step angle accuracy: +/ – 5%(full step, not load)
- Resistance accuracy: +/ – 10%
- Inductance accuracy: +/ – 20%
- Temperature rise: 80deg Max(rated current,2 phase on)
- Ambient temperature ———-—20deg ~+50deg
- Insulation resistance:100MΩ Min,500VDC
- Insulation Strength——–500VAC for one minute
- Red: A+
- Green: A-
- Yellow: B+
- Black: B-
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.