2.4G Wireless Numeric Keypad (18 Keys)
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Consumer Products, IT Products, Wireless Network Device
Wireless USB WiFi Adapterin stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: n/a12,000 Ks – 30,600 Ks
- Interface : USB2.0
- Frequency : 2.4GHz
- Wireless Transmitter Power : 18dBm(MAXEIRP)
- Transmission Rate : 150Mbps/300Mbps/600Mbps
- WD-1513B wireless USB network card is suitable for wireless connection of desktop PC and other devices. It can provide convenient and fast wireless network mode.
- The network card has its own drive U disk, which supports the installation and drive of non-CD, and avoids the trouble of CD-ROM.
- Following the standards of 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n.
- Supporting WPA, WPA2 advanced security mechanism, TKIP, AES, WEP encryption, can provide security for wireless network connection.
- Support Operating System : Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8/Win 8.1/Win 10
- Consumer Products, IT Products
RFID Card Readerin stock0 out of 5(0)
RFID Card Reader (125 kHz, ID Card)
- Frequency: 125Khz.
- Support μEM4001, 4100, or its compatible RFID, ID card.
- Read first 10 digits of the RFID/Proximity card.
- Support Windows95/98/2000/XP/7/8.
- Plug and Play
- Reliable working condition
- Powered directly from USB, no need external power supply
RFID Card Reader (13.56 MHz, IC Card)
SKU: n/a13,500 Ks – 25,000 Ks
- USB Plug and Play
- 0-80mm Reading Distance
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Baud Rate: 9600
- Reading time: <0.5s
- Power Supply: +5V DC
- Consume Current: 70mA
- Supporting System: Windows8\u0007XP98€0CEMENTLIUNXVista, Android
- OTG Phone Connection.
- Built-in buzzer and LED for identification.
- Widely used at apartment, office, supermarket and other places
- Consumer Products
LCD Digital Battery tester (BT-168D)out of stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: CON-0000268,000 Ks
- To test all different kinds of batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, mini cell)
- Check the power level of all 1.5V, 9V, and 1.5V miniature cells
- Can quickly test the capacity of your battery
- Easy-to-read, digit indicates power level
- Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit. (1.5V: AAA, HP16, MN2400, R03, AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3, C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2, D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20, UM1; 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P)