- Single-nozzle hot air rework system that is perfect for the repair or local heating of small surface-mounted components
- Slim grip is ideal for work in narrow spaces
- Air volume and temperature settings can be adjusted to provide the optimum working temperature
Hakko SMD Rework Station FR851-9 230V
- Air volume selector switch with ultra-light setting.
- ESD design and grounding measure to minimize damage from current leakage and electrostatic discharge.
- Soldering and desoldering of small surface-mounted chip components.
- Shrinking tubing, heating tests and local heating operations.
- Model No. 851
- Power consumption: 85W
- Hot air temperature: 100 to 540ºC
- Power consumption: 5W
- Air flow: 6L/min. (Max.)
- Dimensions: 167(W)×101(H)×182(D)mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Power consumption: 80W
- Standard nozzle: Φ2.0mm (No.A1066)
- Total length: 217mm
- Weight: 180g
* Dimensions and weight for station (w/o cord, handpiece)
* Total length and weight for handpiece (w/o cord)
Packing List: Unit, Handpiece holder, Nozzle holder, Instruction manual
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.