- The Flame Sensor Flame Most Sensitive to ordinary Light is also a Reaction, generally used as a Flame Alarm Purposes.
- The Output Interface can be Directly connected to the Microcontroller IO Port.
- With the Flame Sensor to Maintain a Certain Distance, so as not to Damage the Sensor Temperature, the Flame of a Lighter Test Distance 80cm, For the Greater flame, the Farther the Distance Test.
- Analog Output and the AD Conversion Process, can Achieve Higher Accuracy.
Electronic Parts, Module
IR Receiver Module
- Can detect a flame or in a 760 nanometer wavelength of ~ 1100 nm range of the light, lighter flame test distance of 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test
- The detection angle of 60 degrees or so, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
- Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- the comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
- With adjustable precision potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- The output format: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.