Introducing the Nano ESP32, a powerful addition to the Arduino ecosystem that brings the popular ESP32-S3 to the world of Arduino and MicroPython programming. Whether you’re a beginner stepping into the world of IoT or MicroPython, or an advanced user looking to incorporate it into your next product, the Nano ESP32 is the perfect choice. It covers all your needs to kick-start your IoT or MicroPython project with ease.
Let’s explore the key features of the Nano ESP32:
- Tiny footprint: Designed with the well-known Nano form factor in mind, this board’s compact size makes it perfect for embedding in standalone projects.
- Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®: Harness the power of the ESP32-S3 microcontroller, well-known in the IoT realm, with full Arduino support for wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Arduino and MicroPython support: Seamlessly switch between Arduino and MicroPython programming with a few simple steps. We even offer an introductory course for those new to the MicroPython world, find more information in the documentation page.
- Arduino IoT Cloud compatible: Quickly and easily create IoT projects with just a few lines of code. Our setup takes care of security, allowing you to monitor and control your project from anywhere using the Arduino IoT Cloud app. (Available starting August 2023)
- HID support: Emulate human interface devices, such as keyboards or mice, over USB, opening up new possibilities for interacting with your computer.
There are no more excuses to delay your exploration of IoT and MicroPython. The Nano ESP32 provides everything you need to start creating and discovering the endless possibilities.
Arduino IoT Cloud Compatible
Use your board on Arduino’s IoT Cloud, a simple and fast way to ensure secure communication for all of your connected Things.