This tiny breakout board for TI’s DRV8833 dual motor driver can deliver 1.2 A per channel continuously (2 A peak) to a pair of DC motors. With an operating voltage range from 2.7 V to 10.8 V and built-in protection against reverse-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature, this driver is a great solution for powering small, low-voltage motors.
Electronic Parts, Module, Motor Driver Module
DRV8833 2 Channel Motor Driver Module
- Dual-H-bridge motor driver:
- Operating voltage: 2.7 V to 10.8 V
- Output current: 1.2 A continuous (2 A peak) per motor.
- Motor outputs can be paralleled to deliver 2.4 A continuous (4 A peak) to a single motor.
- 3V- and 5V Logic Voltage compatible
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current and over-temperature.
- Reverse-voltage protection circuit.
- Current limiting can be enabled by adding sense resistors.