- This is a waterproofed version of the DS18B20 Temperature sensor.
- Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions.
- While the sensor is good up to 125ºC the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100ºC.
Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distances. The DS18B20 provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor.
- Usable with 3.0-5.5V systems.
- High quality stainless steel tube encapsulation waterproof moisture proof prevent rust.
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range: -55 C to +125 C (-67 F to +257 F)
- Storage temperature range: -55 C to +125 C (-67 F to +257 F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10 C to +85 C: 0.5 C.
- No other components, unique single bus interface
- Output lead: red (VCC), yellow(DATA) , black(GND)
- Cable length: 1m,2m
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.