- A timer function helps you keep tabs on how long the soldering pot has been in use, making it easy to judge the time for pot replacement.
- The composition of the solder is shown as a guide. Select the composition which is the most closest to the solder to be used.
The Hakko FX-301B digital Lead-Free compatible, high performance soldering pot features:
- Four (4) different heating programs for optimum temperature settings for Sn-Pb (Tin/Lead), Sn-Ag-Cu (Tin/Silver/Copper), Sn-Cu (Tin/Copper) or Sn (Tin) solder
- Temperature control
- Ceramic heating element
- Digital temperature display
- Easy pot replacement
- Two different Extended Life Crucibles – 50 mm square and 75 mm square (use the two pots for different solder compositions or use the different pot sizes with the same unit)
- Convenient timer for monitoring use and making it easy to judge when to replace the pot
- Digital display reads °C or °F
50 x 50 mm square Extended Life Crucible is included with the unit
75 x 75 mm square Extended Life Crucible is an optional part
There are no reviews yet.