- TT Motor Smart Car Robot Gear Motor for Arduino Dily Kit Wheels Smart Car Chassis Motor Robot Remote Control Car DC Gear Motor Operating voltage: 3V to 6V DC (recommended operating voltage of about 6 to 8V) Maximum torque: 800gf cm min (when it is 3V)
- No-load speed: 1:48 (when it is 3V) Load current: 70mA (250mA MAX) (when it is 3V) This motor with EMC, anti-interference ability.
- SCM is a non-interference.
- EMC contrast with the general Canadian EMC’s current is too large, the impact of robot operation, the MCU does not often work.
- Motor operating voltage 3-6V
- Reduction ratio: 1:48
- 3V no-load speed(meter/minute): 125 3V with 65mm tire speed: 26
- 5V no-load speed(meter/minute): 208 3V with 65mm tire speed: 44
- Center hole: 5.3MM x 3.65MM
- Diameter: 65MM
- Width: 2.65MM.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.