1N4007 is a rectifier diode, designed specifically for circuits that need to convert alternating current to direct current. It can pass currents of up to 1 A, and have peak inverse voltage (PIV) rating of 1,000 V.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Electronic Parts, Development Board, ESPRESSIF(ESP)
ESP32 Development Board with 1.14 Inch LCD2 in stockRated 5.00 out of 5(1)
SKU: EAP-00002273,000 Ks
- Wi-Fi Mode Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station/P2P
- Security mechanism WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
- Encryption Type AES/RSA/ECC/SHA
- Firmware upgrade UART download/OTA（Through network/host to download and write firmware）
- Software Development Support cloud server development /SDK for user firmware development
- Networking protocol IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- User Configuration AT + Instruction set, cloud server, android/iOSapp
- OS FreeRTOS
- Electronic Parts, Module, OLED Display Module
TM1637 Clock Display Module24 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-0000073,100 Ks
- Ease to use.
- Ease of multiplexing.
- Can use as a 4 digit display unit.
- Can use as a clock display.
- DIY clock project.
- 4 digit display unit.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- The counter project using 7 segment display.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
- Electronic Parts, Module, Relay Module
1 Channel Relay Module (5V,10A)45 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-0000132,800 Ks
- 1 channel relay board
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Max Current : 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (AVR, Arduino, 8051, PIC, ARM)
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
- Electronic Parts, Development Board, Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 Programming Development BoardElectronic Parts, Development Board, Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 Programming Development Board6 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-00060718,000 Ks
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Onboard temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support