- Introduction the 555 timer IC is an integrated circuit (chip) used in a variety of timer, pulse generation, and oscillator applications.
- The 555 can be used to provide time delays, as an oscillator, and as a flip-flop element.
- Derivatives provide up to four timing circuits in one package application precision timing pulse generation sequential timing time delay generation pulse width modulation.
Component, Electronic Parts, Microcontroller IC
555 Timer IC – NE555P
- Adjustable duty cycle
- Adjustable or monostable operation
- Sink or source up to 200mA
- Supply Voltage range: 4.5-16V
- Timing from microseconds to hours
- TTL compatible output
- Model Number: NE555
- Dissipation Power: standard
- Operating Temperature: standard
- Supply Voltage: standard
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.