- Introduction the 555 timer IC is an integrated circuit (chip) used in a variety of timer, pulse generation, and oscillator applications.
- The 555 can be used to provide time delays, as an oscillator, and as a flip-flop element.
- Derivatives provide up to four timing circuits in one package application precision timing pulse generation sequential timing time delay generation pulse width modulation.
- Model Number: NE555
- Dissipation Power: standard
- Operating Temperature: standard
- Supply Voltage: standard
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.