Sony Ni-MH Rechargebable Battery
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Electronic Parts, Module, OLED Display Module
TM1637 Clock Display Module27 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-0000073,200 Ks
- Ease to use.
- Ease of multiplexing.
- Can use as a 4 digit display unit.
- Can use as a clock display.
- DIY clock project.
- 4 digit display unit.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- The counter project using 7 segment display.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
- Electronic Parts, Module, Relay Module
1 Channel Relay Module (5V,10A)50 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-0000132,900 Ks
- 1 channel relay board
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Max Current : 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (AVR, Arduino, 8051, PIC, ARM)
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
- Electronic Parts, Module, Detection & Sensor Module
HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor Module8 in stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: EAP-0000093,500 Ks
- PIR Sensor Applications
- Automatic Street/Garage/Warehouse or Garden Lights
- Burglar Alarms
- Security cams as motion detectors
- Industrial Automation Control
- Electronic Parts, Module, LCD Display Module
20×4 LCD Display Module + I2C Expander Modulein stock0 out of 5(0)
SKU: n/a13,500 Ks
- 2004 204 20X4 Character LCD Display Module Blue Backlight
- Blue & Green backlight
- Fully assembled and tested Serial LCD 20×4 Module
- Display Format: 20 Characters x 4 lines
- Supply voltage: 5V
- The module can be easily interfaced with a MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller