The CD4013BM is a CMOS dual D type flip flop in 14 pin SOIC package. It consists of two identical and independent data type flip flops. Each flip flop has independent data, set, reset and clock inputs and Q and Q\ outputs. These devices can be used for shift register applications and by connecting Q\ output to data input for counter and toggle applications. The logic level present at D input is transferred to Q output during positive going transition of the clock pulse. Setting or resetting is independent of clock and is accomplished by a high level on set or reset line respectively. This flip flops are used in registers, counters and control circuits.
Component, Electronic Parts, Integrated Circuits(ICs)
CD4013BM Dual D Flip Flop IC (SOP-14)
- Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V (full package temperature range) and 100nA at 18V (25°C)
- 5V, 10V and 15V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard JESD 13B
- Supply voltage range from 3V to 18V
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 125°C