The PC817 SMD Transistor Output Optocoupler is a 1-channel 4-pin Transistor Output Photocoupler contains an IRED optically coupled to a phototransistor. It is suitable for programmable controllers and facsimiles.
Component, Electronic Parts, SMD Components
PC817 Optocoupler (SMD)
- SMD Packaging.
- 10 to 20mA Collector current.
- 50mA Forward current.
- 6V Reverse voltage.
- 200mW Total power dissipation.
- Applications: Communications & Networking, Industrial.
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- No. of Output: 1
- Rise Time: 4μs
- Fall Time: 3μs
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): -30 to 100
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH): 7.13 x 4.85 x 3.41
- If – Forward Current: 20mA
- Maximum Collector Emitter Voltage: 80V
- Maximum Collector Current: 50mA
- Isolation Voltage: 5000 Vrms
- Maximum Collector Emitter Saturation Voltage: 0.2V
- Vf – Forward Voltage: 1.2V
- Vr – Reverse Voltage: 6V
- Pd – Power Dissipation: 0.01kg
- Shipment Dimensions: (8×5×2)cm
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.